This is not a complete recipe - it's a component of the AutoPirate "uber-recipe", but has been split into its own page to reduce complexity.
NZBHydra 2 is a meta search for NZB indexers. It provides easy access to a number of raw and newznab based indexers. You can search all your indexers from one place and use it as an indexer source for tools like Sonarr, Radarr or CouchPotato.
NZBHydra 2 is a complete rewrite of NZBHydra (1). It's currently in Beta. It works mostly fine but some functions might not be completely done and incompatibilities with some tools might still exist. You might want to run both in parallel for migration / testing purposes, but ultimately you'll probably want to switch over to NZBHydra 2 exclusively.
- Searches Anizb, BinSearch, NZBIndex and any newznab compatible indexers. Merges all results, filters them by a number of configurable restrictions, recognizes duplicates and returns them all in one place
- Add results to NZBGet or SABnzbd
- Support for all relevant media IDs (IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, TVRage, TVMaze) and conversion between them
- Query generation, meaning a query will be generated if only a media ID is provided in the search and the indexer doesn't support the ID or if no results were found
- Compatible with Sonarr, Radarr, NZBGet, SABnzbd, nzb360, CouchPotato, Mylar, Lazy Librarian, Sick Beard, Jackett/Cardigann, Watcher, etc.
- Search and download history and extensive stats. E.g. indexer response times, download shares, NZB age, etc.
- Authentication and multi-user support
- Automatic update of NZB download status by querying configured downloaders
- RSS support with configurable cache times
- Torrent support (Although I prefer Jackett for this):
- For GUI searches, allowing you to download torrents to a blackhole folder
- A separate Torznab compatible endpoint for API requests, allowing you to merge multiple trackers
- Extensive configurability
- Migration of database and settings from v1
Inclusion into AutoPirate¶
To include NZBHydra2 in your AutoPirate stack, include the following in your autopirate.yml stack definition file:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I share (with my patreon patrons) a private "premix" git repository, which includes necessary docker-compose and env files for all published recipes. This means that patrons can launch any recipe with just a
git pull and a
docker stack deploy 👍
Assemble more tools..¶
Continue through the list of tools below, adding whichever tools your want to use, and finishing with the end section:
- Lazy Librarian
- NZBHydra2 (this page)
- End (launch the stack)
Chef's Notes 📓¶
- In many cases, tools will integrate with each other. I.e., Radarr needs to talk to SABnzbd and NZBHydra2, Ombi needs to talk to Radarr, etc. Since each tool runs within the stack under its own name, just refer to each tool by name (i.e. "radarr"), and docker swarm will resolve the name to the appropriate container. You can identify the tool-specific port by looking at the docker-compose service definition.
- Note that NZBHydra2 can co-exist with NZBHydra (1), but if you want your tools (Sonarr, Radarr, etc) to use NZBHydra2, you'll need to change both the target hostname (to "hydra2") and the target port (to 5076).
Tip your waiter (support me) 👏¶
Did you receive excellent service? Want to make your waiter happy? (..and support development of current and future recipes!) See the support page for (free or paid) ways to say thank you! 👏