This is not a complete recipe - it's a component of the AutoPirate "uber-recipe", but has been split into its own page to reduce complexity.
- Lets users request Movies and TV Shows (whether it being the entire series, an entire season, or even single episodes.)
- Easily manage your requests User management system (supports plex.tv, Emby and local accounts)
- A landing page that will give you the availability of your Plex/Emby/Jellyfin server and also add custom notification text to inform your users of downtime.
- Allows your users to get custom notifications!
- Will show if the request is already on plex or even if it's already monitored. Automatically updates the status of requests when they are available on Plex/Emby/Jellyfin
Inclusion into AutoPirate¶
To include Ombi in your AutoPirate stack, include the following in your autopirate.yml stack definition file:
ombi: image: linuxserver/ombi:latest env_file : /var/data/config/autopirate/ombi.env volumes: - /var/data/autopirate/ombi:/config networks: - internal ombi_proxy: image: a5huynh/oauth2_proxy env_file : /var/data/config/autopirate/ombi.env networks: - internal - traefik_public deploy: labels: - traefik.frontend.rule=Host:ombi.example.com - traefik.docker.network=traefik_public - traefik.port=4180 volumes: - /var/data/config/autopirate/authenticated-emails.txt:/authenticated-emails.txt command: | -cookie-secure=false -upstream=http://ombi:3579 -redirect-url=https://ombi.example.com -http-address=http://0.0.0.0:4180 -email-domain=example.com -provider=github -authenticated-emails-file=/authenticated-emails.txt
I share (with my sponsors) a private "premix" git repository, which includes necessary docker-compose and env files for all published recipes. This means that sponsors can launch any recipe with just a
git pull and a
docker stack deploy 👍
Assemble more tools..¶
Continue through the list of tools below, adding whichever tools your want to use, and finishing with the end section:
- Lazy Librarian
- Ombi (this page)
- End (launch the stack)
Chef's Notes 📓¶
- In many cases, tools will integrate with each other. I.e., Radarr needs to talk to SABnzbd and NZBHydra, Ombi needs to talk to Radarr, etc. Since each tool runs within the stack under its own name, just refer to each tool by name (i.e. "radarr"), and docker swarm will resolve the name to the appropriate container. You can identify the tool-specific port by looking at the docker-compose service definition.
Tip your waiter (sponsor me) 👏¶
Did you receive excellent service? Want to make your waiter happy? (..and support development of current and future recipes!) Sponsor me on Github / Patreon, or see the support page for more (free or paid) ways to say thank you! 👏
Flirt with waiter (subscribe) 💌¶
Want to know now when this recipe gets updated, or when future recipes are added? Subscribe to the RSS feed, or leave your email address below, and we'll keep you updated. (*double-opt-in, no monkey business, no spam)